Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tuesday Trivia On Wednesday

Ken Jennings is apparently on vacation (vacation? what's that?) for a couple weeks, so he hasn't been sending his weekly trivia contest. But have no fear, we now know the answer to this question posted on September 25:
What unusual distinction is shared by these songs? "American Woman" by the Guess Who, "Glamorous" by Fergie, "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani, "I'm Back" by Eminem, "I'm Henry VIII I Am" by Herman's Hermits, "Lola" by the Kinks, "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats, and "Turn On Me" by the Shins.

Take a guess first, then highlight the space between the lines with your mouse to see the answer.
-----------------------------
Answer: All songs have a part where a word is spelled out:
"American Woman" by the Guess Who – A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N
"Glamorous" by Fergie – G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
"Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani – B-A-N-A-N-A-S
"I'm Back" by Eminem – W-H-I-T-E
"I'm Henry VIII I Am" by Herman's Hermits – H-E-N-R-Y
"Lola" by the Kinks – L-O-L-A
"Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats – S-A-F-E-T-Y
"Turn On Me" by the Shins – Y-O-U

-----------------------------

No comments:

 
Music blogs